16X10 Pro Comp Series 69 Vintage Polished 5/150 - 25N
Make 4 interest-free payments of $65.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
PRO COMP WHEELS
Please read Warranty particulars carefully, particularly the requirements regarding Proof of Purchase, Regular Maintenance and Claim Inspection Procedure.
Lifetime Structural & Manufacturer’s Warranty
Who is covered?
The Dynamic Wheel Co. Warranty is valid only to the original retail purchaser of a wheel purchased in Australia and when the wheel is returned to an authorised retailer, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase.
What is covered & for how long?
Dynamic Wheel Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that wheels supplied by the manufacturer will be free from structural defects under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product, for 60 months, from the original date of purchase. Dynamic Wheel Co also warrants that its wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and intended use, including on the face only, all painted and clear coat finishes, for 12 months, from the original date of purchase.
Will my wheel be repaired or replaced?
Dynamic Wheel Co. agrees to repair, or at Dynamic Wheel Co.’s option, replace without charge (excluding freight), any wheel that in Dynamic Wheel Co.’s opinion is defective in material or workmanship. Wheels that are deemed defective in material or workmanship will be repaired by shipping replacement parts to an authorised dealer for installation.
What is not covered?
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Wheels that have been damaged in transit or off-road use or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
2. Wheels that have been used in conjunction with a spacer or adapter of any kind or wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified or used on applications other than the wheel's specified intended use.
3. Wheels that have not been installed in accordance with correct tyre size or used with excessive loads.
4. Wheels which have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals and/or adverse weather conditions.
5. Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase, been damaged during tyre mounting or balancing or have been sold as “blemished” product.
6. Product for which the original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification.
7. Product for which title has been transferred by the original retail purchaser.
|Brand||PRO COMP WHEELS|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres For Less users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.